Re: The Edison Seminar (fwd)

Thu, 23 May 1996 11:43:06 -0500

At 10:54 AM -0500 5/23/96, ANDREW SMITH wrote:
> DATE: April 23, 3096
>
> Nearly 2,000 years ago, there was a fellow named Thomas Edison. We've
> decided to review the many texts about him to discover the "historical
> Edison." Our conclusions:

etc., etc., etc.

Granted that this is a cute notion (although it analogies are questionable
enough to weaken the force of the parody), what does it have to do with
Biblical Greek? It might be more at home on Crosstalk, although I think
this sort of stuff has already been worked enough there to cease to be
entertaining.

(314) 935-4018