Did anyone find Metger's e-mail?

Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (MDick39708@gnn.com)
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:25:15

>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 21:07:55 -0600
>From: Mike Adams <mikadams@ix.netcom.com>
>To: b-greek@virginia.edu
>Subject: Did anyone find Metger's e-mail?
>
>I have a question specifically for Bruce Metzger. I remember
>a previous thread concerning his e-mail address. I've tried
>four11 as well as other search sites, but struck out. If anyone
>can help me, please e-mail me with the info.
>
>Thanks
>
>Ellen Adams

Ellen,
I appreciate your concern to find out Dr. Metzger's email
address. I have certain questions to ask him about the NRSV English
translation. If you can find out his email address, please forward
it to me, cause I need it.

Peace and Love,

Timothy T. Dickens
Smyrna, GA
MDick39708@gnn.com Home
ttd3@Columbia.edu School
http://131.144.90.226/Religion201/Religion1.html /(Mon-Fri 9-5pm)

Simon Peter said to them, 'Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life,' Jesus said, 'I myself shall make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling male. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom
of Heaven."

The gospel according to Thomas, saying #114 from the Nag Hammadi Library.