Re: Culmative--Cumulative?--Index to NT Greek

Kevin W. Woodruff (cierpke@utc.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 18:23:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Carl:

I'm the originator of "culmative" error ( I went back to check my original post)

MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA, MEA MAXIMA CULPA!!!!!!!

for all concerned the word is "cumulative" not "culmative"

At 03:49 PM 8/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 12:55 PM -0500 8/22/96, James K. Tauber wrote:
>>On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Kevin W. Woodruff wrote:
>>> Yes, it basically collates the indices for Blass, Debrunner, Funk; Brooks
>>> and Winbery; Dana and Mantey; C.F.D. Moule's Idiom Book; Moulton, Howard
>>> Turner (4 vols); AT. Robertson large Grammar; Robertson and Davis' Short
>>> Grammar; and Zerwick's Biblical Greek. It is indexed by biblical verse
>>> numberign ( e.g. Matthew 1:1)
>>
>>Hmm. This is just the sort of thing I'd like to make available online.
>

>This sounds very useful indeed, but before it goes much further, I'd really
>like to know whether it is "culmative" or "cumulative"--?
>
>Carl W. Conrad
>Department of Classics, Washington University
>One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO, USA 63130
>(314) 935-4018
>cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu OR cwc@oui.com
>WWW: http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/

Kevin W. Woodruff