Septuagint grammar

Douglas A Peloquin (dapeloquin@juno.com)
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 06:30:18 EDT

On Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:15:45 -0700 DWILKINS@ucrac1.ucr.edu wrote:

>Carl, I am also fascinated by this dative construction and all supposed
NT
>"solecisms". One thing that needs to be done, though, is to search the
TLG
>for corresponding occurrences. In fact, I would like to explore a list
of
>supposed solecisms in the NT to see if they ever occurred elsewhere.
This
>should also be done using the PHI papyri CD and any other usable data
source.

>Don Wilkins
>UC Riverside

For the benefit of those still *learning Greek*, PLEASE define your
terms/concepts. What is TLG and the PHI papyri CD?

Douglas A. Peloquin
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he
that
believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on
him.