Re: preachers and Greek

David and Glennis Cashmore (cashmore@actrix.gen.nz)
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 15:29:28 +1200

Two years ago I changed jobs and made a conscious decision to use public
transport to work so I can read Greek. It has been absolutely key to me
making any progress at all. I figured that unless I decided to abandon the
english for NT reading and stick to Greek I would lose. All indications
are that I was right.

regards David

David and Glennis Cashmore
110 Mark Avenue