Agreement.

Ron Henzel (rhenzel@wheaton.edu)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:37:18 CST6CDT

Carl Conrad wrote:

> Speaking only for myself, I think this exchange over John 8:58 has
> ceased to be illuminating; it appears more than anything else an
> exercise in demonstrating the correctness of one's doctrinal position
> by citing one's own preferred set of authorities. For a while this was
> interesting, but it is now becoming an exchange of "I say it is!"--"No
> it isn't!"--"Yes it is!"--"Isn't!"--"'Tis!"--"Tisn't!"

Apparently Conrad was actually speaking for more than simply himself,
as many others have chimed in in agreement. I must admit, it was
getting more than a little tedious for me as well.

I apologize to the B-Greek readers for my role in dragging this thing
on. I should have realized that this was going nowhere and used
better judgment by politely declining to advance an unprofitable
dialogue.

In the meantime, I have truly enjoyed the discussions that others
have engaged in. On to other subjects!

sola (scriptura + gratia + fide) = solus Christus,

-- Ron Henzel
Ronald.M.Henzel@wheaton.edu