Re: 2 Thess 2:6

Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet93.iclnet.org)
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 21:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Carl:

I have no problem with leaving things as they are. If we continue on a
public forum, then others can and should feel free to respond. But, that
does not mean we are obligated to respond to their input. Since he
seemed to bemoan the fact that no one responded to him, I felt compassion
and only wanted to encourage him. From the input it does appear others
have been following the discussion with much interest. Thanks.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor Check out my doctoral product:
Ladd Hill Bible Church "The Evangelism of Christ: a Model for
Wilsonville, OR 97070 Evangelism Today"
http://users.aol.com/dixonps/evangelism.htm