Re: NA27 and BHS

ericpawley@juno.com
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:20:47 PST

>Himilcon Carvalho wrote:
>
> Does anybody know the ISBN number of the jointly bound edition of the
> NA27 Greek New Testament (Nestle-Aland) and BHS (Hebrew Old >
Testament) , and where can I find it (web, email or postal address)?

>It is available from the American Bible Society, 1865 Broadway,
>New York, N.Y. 10023, U.S.A. Their price on the item is US$89.95 plus
>shipping and handling. The catalogue I have gives a stock number
>which is #AGN105597, but I don't think that's an ISBN number. The
>American Bible Society's fax number is 1-212-408-8765. You might find
it
>easier, however, to order the book through the Bible Society in Brazil.

It is also available from CBD (Christian Book Distributors), PO Box 7000,
Peabody, MA 01961, USA. Phone: (508)-977-5000, or www.chrbook.com, email
at orders@chrbook.com. CBD charges US$64.95 plus s&h. The item number is 5597.

Also, I think that either the ABS or UBS has a www site. I don't
remember what the URL was.

--Eric Pawley