Re: 2 Thess 2:6

Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:12:32 -0500 (EST)

At 1:12 PM -0500 9/10/96, Edward Hobbs wrote:
>Carl,
> Thanks so much! You put it so nicely--and gently. Now we can
>see that Paul Dixon was being "compassionate" toward David! (Wouldn't
>you love to be the recipient of something UNcompassionate he does?)
>
>Again, thanks!

Yes, and his argument about the verse in question is so asinine! I frankly wasn't sure whether he was consenting to my request to take the argument elsewhere (SHOVE it?) or underscoring his brazenness, saying, in effect, "It's really okay if we continue on like this, and anyone else is welcome to enter into the conversation, so long as they don't expect us to respond to him/her."

Ciao, c