Re:Greek study aids

Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet93.iclnet.org)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 10:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

Toby:

I have been in the pastorate now for 20 years and continue to use the NT
Greek text in preparation for both teaching and preaching. I never took
a course in classical Greek. I'm not saying this to discourage you from
doing so, but simply to stress our priorities. One has to stay focused on
his mission. For me, it is a mastery of the Word of God so that I can be
a blessing to the flock.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor "Negative Inference Fallacies of
Ladd Hill Bible Church Acts 2:38, Mt 19:9, and 1 Cor 11:5"
Wilsonville, OR http://users.aol.com/dixonps/nif.htm