Re: Robert, Bill, or whatever

Somi Chuhon (kittycat@uniserve.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 22:05:09 -0700

At 09:05 AM 10/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks to Rod Decker for calling attention privately to my faux paus
>in referring to William Mounce as Robert. That's what happens when a
>mediocre mind works too fast. In one of my local circles, we have a
>standing "policy" that when someone calls someone else by the wrong
>name, the offender owes the offended a quarter. Watch your mail,
>Bill. Your ship's about to come in!
>
>Randy Leedy
>RLeedy@wpo.bju.edu

Don't worry, Randy! You're not the only one who slips up on this point. I
have a books by both William Mounce and Robert Mounce so I get them mixed up
all the time when I refer to them...Bill, if you're reading this, so
sorry...I'll try my best to get your name straight from now on!! :) :) :)

Somi
\|/
-----------oooO-(. .)-Oooo--------------------------------
0
For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any other powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to seperate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39