Re: NA27 pocket size?

Somi Chuhon (kittycat@uniserve.com)
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 21:20:55 -0700

At 10:04 AM 10/25/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm getting to the point where I find reading from a
>interlinear to be a hindrance rather than a help.
>
>What recommendations are there for a text that is
>comfortable to read on an ongoing basis ?
>
>I just picked up my new glasses today - bifocals .... :(
>
>-lars

I'm not sure that you can have ANY text that is "comfortable" to read (I am
assuming you mean Greek passages) if your reading ability in Greek is not
solid. The only way have found to improve is to keep struggling through
texts by reading them as much as I can without tools. The more you invest
the time, the more solid the reading ability becomes. It sure does pay off
at the end!

My, this is almost a statement on life itself, isn't it!! :) :)

Somi.
\|/
-----------oooO-(. .)-Oooo--------------------------------
0
For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any other powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to seperate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39