Re: Rom 7.14-25--Historical Present/Wallace's response

Mon, 28 Oct 1996 10:56:56 -0500

At 8:05 AM -0600 10/28/96, Carlton L. Winbery wrote:
>Thanks Carl, I wish that I had read your post before I answered. It would
>have spared the list of wading back thru all of Wallace's statement.

No sweat! I have myself been guilty of not reading a very long post carefully before responding, and that's clearly what Wallace did. I do always read yours carefully though, and even when I disagree with you (which I think is not very often), I always find plenty to think about, or--like the DAMALIS--to ruminate upon.

Cheers, c