Re: The Gospel of Thomas in the larger gnostic tradition

Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (ttd3@columbia.edu)
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 14:00:42 -0500 (EST)

At 11:50 AM 11/3/96 -0500, Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

>You want to find the G. of Thomas? Is this what you're looking for?
>
>You will find many copies on the Web. My webpage includes a link to the
>Gnostic archives.
>
>Yuri.

I have the gospel of Thomas and the Nag Hammadi library. I am trying to find
out which gnostic gospel to read first to find Thomas sayings in other
gnostic texts. That all. Personally speaking, my friend, do you think I
have disrupted the spirit of this list? If so I am deeply sorry; this was
not my intent.

TD