Re: Mt 2:22-23/Herod's Sons: questions for this list?

Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (ttd3@columbia.edu)
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 18:34:08 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Stephen, I appreciate your help. A list like this will benefit me
and others alike. I know already of
ANCIEN-L@ULKYVM.louisville.edu,ancien@rome.classics.lsa.umich.edu,and
ioudaios-l@Lehigh.EDU. These addresses have been helpful to me
tremendously. At least your reply was not like Carl Conrad's. He openly
embarrassed me on B-Greek, mistakenly thought I was still at Columbia, and
thought I still had access to the wonderful librarian at Union Seminary and
Columbia.

Thanks again
Tim Dickens