Re: Greek Fonts

Corey Keating (coreyk@imap2.asu.edu)
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:03:45 -0700

As far as Greek fonts for the MAC, I will let someone else answer that,
since my area of expertise is more in the Windows and PC side. But I did
want to mention that I am currently working on a Web site that teaches the
basics of NT Greek. If you would like, you can look at www.thechristian.org
and then choose the option "A Simple Introduction to New Testatment Greek".

I would appreciate input and feedback about this endeavor from anyone that
has any ideas for me. Thanks.

P.S. If you have a 'frame enabled' web browser, (like Netscape 2.0, MS
Internet Explorer 3.0, or later) then you may want to change the file name
that comes up from "Greek.html" to "fstart.htm" (notice '.htm', not
'.html'). I will be incorporating the frames version into the scheme very
soon.

In Him,
Corey Keating
Email: corey@thechristian.org (or: corey.keating@asu.edu)
ASU, College of Business Phone: (602) 965-8865
Support Systems Analyst, Principal FAX: (602) 965-8514
BAC 434, P.O. Box 877106, Tempe, AZ 85287-7106

--
Corey Keating