Re: platforms for Biblical Studies

Mark B. O'Brien (obrienmb@juno.com)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 14:39:43 EST

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996 16:44:27 EDT Gregory Bloomquist 3027
<gbloomquist@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca> writes:
>Oh no! Let's not get into another one of these Mac vs. PC debates!
>Both have strengths; both have weaknesses.
>
>The real question is: what software works best on which platform?
>Does the Gramcord product for Win95, for example, work as well as the
>Mac product, and if not, why not?

This is exactly my point, actually... I have been led to understand that
the Windows product is not as good as the Mac product, and that is my
problem. I don't have a Mac, and I have no plans of getting one just so
I can run the best version of Accordance, which leaves one with big
decision regarding buying the Windows version of the software, if it is
indeed second notch...

Mark O'Brien
"Short-timer", Dallas Theological Seminary
Adjunct Professor, Dallas Christian College
-----
"If it's not on the GRE, can it be real?" -- Ken Litwak