Re: Mac vs. Windows, platforms, etc

Tue, 3 Dec 1996 10:07:47 -0600

At 9:54 AM -0600 12/3/96, Philip L. Graber wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>
>> AIBI-L would be splendid! And there was an announcement recently of an
>> intention to close it down because there was no activity on it; it has
>> picked up slightly lately, but not much.
>
>On what listserv does one subscribe to AIBI-L?

Perhaps Gregory Bloomquist will answer; list-messages go to:

The Computerised Analysis of Biblical Texts Discussion Group
<AIBI-L@LISTSERV.UOTTAWA.CA>

It's been so long since I subscribed that I don't remember the formula; I
think this was originally a Bitnet Listserv but that it's shifted over into
a Listproc program. I'd try sending a message such as "subscribe AIBI-L" to

LISTSERV.UOTTAWA.CA

(314) 935-4018