Re: Aspect of Aorist

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:44:48 -0500

At 12:01 PM 12/12/96 PST, Bruce Thacker wrote:
>This has been an interesting discussion, though for a simple pulpit
>preacher {Who once taught Greek} it is a little over my head.

It's a little over my head too...

>Where is Mari in all the discussion?

Mari is trying to get some work done, as I understand it. She does jump in
from time to time.

>Do Greek teachers and software engineers have too much time on their
>hands? Maybe that's there are so many on the list? {I guess that's
>three}

Ever wonder why software is always delivered late? The software engineers
are all spending their time discussing tense and aspect on B-Greek!

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email: jwrobie@mindspring.com, jonathan@poet.com