Re: JR & MO vs. the World <grin>

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:19:21 -0500

At 10:16 AM 12/13/96 -0500, Randy Leedy wrote:

>I need to take post, supportive of Mari's work, as an opportunity to
>offer her a public apology for the order in which I put the initials
>in the subject line that started this particular thread. The order
>raises the question of the sense in which I was giving Jonathan
>priority. I did not intend to give him the priority in scholarship
>(I'm sure he would be mortified if I did), only in bandwidth on the
>list. Since he's been carrying the ball, I addressed him first.

Please *don't* give me priority here.

I think I might be taking up too much bandwidth on the list with this topic,
especially since I am not a linguist nor as strong in Greek as many people
on this list, and I'm still working my way through parts of Mari's thesis.
It is probably time to go back to being a little Greek and learning from
people like Randy, Don, Carl - and working my way through the rest of her
thesis!

So I'll try to duck out of this topic now...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email: jwrobie@mindspring.com, jonathan@poet.com