Re: oops

Don Wilkins (dwilkins@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:13:01 -0500 (EST)

At 11:06 AM 12/13/96, Mari Broman Olsen wrote:
>Sorry to all those who have requested papers: I just noticed (AFTER
>the papers went out) that I send out the version of the Greek paper
>that was corrupted by my StuffIt compression software, so 'marked'
>comes out as 'markal', and 'forms' as 'formr'.

Two concerns, Mari: (1) how should we interpret "send" above--past because
of "noticed," or is "noticed" just perfective in aspect, not past-time (my
tongue is firmly planted in cheek ;-); (2) it's scary (really) to hear
about StuffIt corrupting. Do you know if this was some kind of fluke, or a
bug in StuffIt?

Don Wilkins
UC Riverside