Re: Greek software

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 17:49:50 -0500

At 07:32 PM 12/27/96 +1100, David McKay wrote:
>27th December, 1996
>
>Sean is interested in getting the Greek text (UBS 4th ed.) on his
>computer.

If that is all he wants, he should download the UBS 3rd edition text, which
he can find at either of the first two web sites I mentioned.

>I don't think you can beat BibleWorks, available from Hermeneutika. It is
>only available for IBMs and compatibles, but it is an excellent program. It
>is not cheap, but one of the big benefits is that it is designed for the
>Biblical languages student, and the creator (Michael Bushell) listens to
>users (via a discussion list like this one). He regularly updates the
>program, based on users' requests, and writes a weekly answer to queries
>from users.

Do you know their web site address? Do they have any kind of demo?

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email: jwrobie@mindspring.com, jonathan@poet.com