Off Topic: websites for GNT

Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (ttd3@columbia.edu)
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 11:30:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi all at b-greek,

I just thought that I'd pass this along to the members of b-greek.
It looks as though it may be of interest to many of us.

Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 11:48:24 -0500
From: Helma Dik <hd34@umail.umd.edu>
To: classics@u.washington.edu
Subject: Koine Greek sites

Kenneth Kitchell wrote: My friend writes:

> "I was hoping you might be able to point me to some web sites that
> I could use as resources on the subject of the manuscripts of the New
> Testament. Actually, any websites that you find useful on topics related
> to Koine Greek specifically would be of interest to me.

The following will be of interest:

-Specifically about manuscripts, a webpage from Brown University with an
introduction to palaeography, textual criticism, etc.:
http://www.stg.brown.edu/projects/mss/overview.html
-More generally, the Hellenistic Greek Linguistics Pages (not much there
yet, but more may come):
http://www.entmp.org/HGrk/
-Finally, a Library of Congress site on the Dead Sea scrolls:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/expo/deadsea.scrolls.exhibit/intro.html

Hope this helps,

Helma Dik
Center for Hellenic Studies