Re: SEPTUAGINT ON CD

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr. (rbvincent@linknet.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 06:12:03 -0600

A program that I use, Logos 2.0c on CD, not only has the Septuagint, but
each word is described and linked to Bauer, Arndt, Gingrich and Danker's A
Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament and other early Christian
literature. They also can be linked to A lexicon : Abridged from Liddell
and Scott's Greek-English lexicon.
The company's web site is:
http://www.logos.com/

Another program about to be released for the Septuagint is from the
Gramcord Institute; their Web site is:
http://www.gramcord.org/

Bob
Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
rbvincent@linknet.net

----------
> From: kali t. korkos <ktkorkos@sloc.net>
> To: B-GREEK@virginia.edu
> Subject: SEPTUAGINT ON CD
> Date: Saturday, January 11, 1997 11:42 PM
>
> Hello!
> I just signed onto this listserver a few minutes ago for the
first
> time. It has been many years ince I formally studied Greek, classical,
that
> is. I have recently obtained my Master's Degree in Learning Disability
and
> now may have time to go back to some of my old interests. I am of Greek
> descent and have always spoken and written modern Greek since a child.
This
> helped me tremendously when I was studying Greek, especially while I
lived
> in Greece. At this time, I am working on a project that will require
> renewed study of Greek and a little Latin. Does anyone have knowledge
of a
> version of the Septuagint on CD or diskette for IBM PC? I am not a real
> Greek scholar, but I do have a good working knowledge of classical and NT
> Greek. Also, I would love to acquire a computerized version of a good
Latin