Re: Re. Greek Fonts and E-mail

Paul F. Evans (evans@mail.gld.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:38:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BC014E.9CDF7BA0

Ellen,

It wasn't clear from you post if you could view the what I sent as Greek
text. However, in spite of a couple of foolish errors in my enthusiam, I
received the post back from B-Greek with the Greek text in tact. Indeed
all the accents and subscripts seem to be possible.

Because of the mixed results that the members of the list have in receiving
the text, some as a scambled transliteration and others as authentic text,
it would be somewhat rude to post in this form as a general rule. I simply
wanted to "test" what I had found. One list member using Navigator did
receive authentic text, but appears at present not to be able to reproduce
the results.

Paul F. Evans
Pastor
Thunder Swamp Pentecostal Holiness Church
MT. Olive NC

"Endeavouring to make use of NT Greek in a real life ministry!"

PS. I include a copy to the List in order to assure everyone that they
will not be receiving scrambled messages to the list. I propose to waste
no more bandwidth on the list with this topic. Thanks for your patience.
Please e-mail me off the list if anyone needs to.