From: David McKay
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 1997 6:13 PM
To: B-GREEK@virginia.edu
Subject: Re: Septuagint lexicon

17th January, 1997
G'day!
While we're on the subject of LXX lexicons (Hey, what a great name:
"Hi, guys: the name's Lex Lexicon!")
Does anyone know of a book on LXX Greek, written for those who already know
some NT Greek? I think such a book would be very handy. If it pointed out
similarities and differences, that would be cool and fruity!

I'd also like a book on Classical Greek, from the same perspective!

David McKay
musichouse@onaustralia.com.au