Re: Ephesians 1:6 - EIS EPAINON DOXHS THS XARITOS AUTOU

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:54:46 -0500

At 08:45 PM 1/20/97 -0500, Randy Leedy wrote:
>I hope this is clear enough and accurate enough to be of help.
>If refinements or corrections are in order, I'm sure someone will step in.

Randy,

This is certainly "clear enough", and given your track record and
reputation, probably "accurate enough" too. The subject is quite abstract,
and it looks like you put a lot of time into carefully crafting a good
answer to my question. I think I understand what you are saying, at any
rate, so I'll try reading through the first chapter of Ephesians again with
this in mind.

And yes, I am also sure someone will step in if this needs refining or
correcting. For somebody like me who is struggling with the syntax of Greek,
it is wonderful to have so many real experts stepping in to help.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728