Re: Greek Word Order

Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:47:42 -0800 (PST)

dissertation on the Greek word order in Luke's Gospel, at 9:30 AM -0500
1/24/97, Randy Leedy wrote:

>It seems to me that this was Timothy Friberg's dissertation (U. of
>Minn.?) I have it documented in my own dissertation on Greek word
>order in Hebrews, but I'm drawing only a hazy recollection of the
>details at the moment. I'll try to check on it soon and give the
>particulars if nobody beats me to it. (Perhaps someone already has.)
>At any rate, I do know that I acquired a copy through University
>Microfilms at the U. of Mich. in Ann Arbor.

Yes! That's it. You're absolutely right, Randy. Thanks for helping my
limited memory.

I have not seen your dissertation on the word order in Hebrews. Can you
give us the details on how to find it?

Micheal W. Palmer
Religion & Philosophy
Meredith College