Re: Oops! Wrong book

Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 20:29:10 -0800 (PST)

At 9:02 PM -0500 3/8/97, Edgar M. Krentz wrote:
>Recently you recommeded the following book--as in the past journal articles
>and books on linguistics, etc.
>
>>Roger D. Woodard. _On Interpreting Morphological Change: The Greek
>>Reflexive Pronoun_. Amsterdam: J.C. Gieben, 1990.
>
>Do you have your linguistics bibligraphy in a form that you could post it
>to me--or better, post it to b-greek. I suspect many would be interested in
>seeing it.

I have a bibliography of works applying linguistics to the study of
Hellenistic Greek posted on the Hellenistic Greek Linguistics pages which
can be downloaded in RTF format. I have since converted it to HTML (for
posting as a WWW page which may be read online) but I cannot get in touch
with James Tauber to get it posted.

The bibliography is rather long, so I have resisted posting it to b-greek.
I would be glad to send you a copy, though, if you will tell me in what
format to send it. Do you use Mac, Windows, or DOS? If you use a Mac, you
could easily read the RTF version posted on the web pages. If not, I can
probably convert the bibliography into something your machine will read.

Thanks for the interest.

Micheal W. Palmer
Religion & Philosophy
Meredith College