Re: TLG question

Nichael Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 07:43:07 -0500 (EST)

Micheal Palmer wrote:
> At 6:50 AM -0600 3/9/97, Perry L. Stepp wrote:
> >Yes, I know it's APOLEIPW, not APWLEIPW. *You* try doing this stuff with a
> >screaming two-year old on your lap. (Isn't spring break &#$^% wonderful?)
> Ah, yes. The joys of parenthood. I have three of the most wonderful kids
> you would ever want to meet, but when the youngest is screaming. . .

Speaking of suffering the little children... ;-)

But in an effort to turn (even) this topic back to NTG: My younger
daughter (who just turned six) very much enjoys sitting in my lap and
"helping" me when I practice my flashcards.

Daddy reads the Greek side and Asah reads the English side. A
(relatively) painless way for us both to practice our reading skills.

(For that matter, she does know what, for example, THRE'W means and
enjoys working it into the conversation whenever she can...)

Nichael Cramer
work: ncramer@bbn.com
home: nichael@sover.net
http://www.sover.net/~nichael/