Re: LOST GOSPEL

Nichael Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:23:43 -0500 (EST)

James C. Clardy, Jr. wrote:
> I hope this is better and I apologize for the irritation.

*Vastly* better. Thank you very much.

(Again, I hope it was clear that this was not intended to be flame at you
personally. The HTML-like code is starting to turn up in mail-messages all
over the net. Nipping it in the bud is probably too much to hope for,
but we can try.)

> ... (Matt 18:21
> Does anyone know Paul Mirecki at the University of Kansas and Charles
> Hedrick at SWMSU and of their work on translating the new lost gospel as
> being reported by Reuter News Service?

This is the first I've read of this. Does anyone have a pointer for this
story?

Thanks
Nichael

> -- I assume Jesus would include computer programmers in this as well :)

Actually, I suppose, left to computer programmers this would quickly
degenerate into "7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * ...." ;-)