Re: The Verb HYH (and Apokrisis)

Sun, 6 Apr 1997 07:17:20 -0500

At 10:54 PM -0500 4/5/97, Apokrisis1@aol.com wrote:
><< Carl Conrad's request is the second request you've received on this list
> to identify yourself as a matter of personal and professional
> courtesy. >>
>
>Sorry, I didn't realize it was that important. On AOL chatlines and other
>forums people usually just refer to each other by their handles; I guess I've
>gotten too comfortable with it. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone.
>
>Greg Stafford
>University of Wisconsin

Thanks very much, Greg. The fact is that signatures are not something
demanded by the current version of the list's FAQ, but it is something that
many of us feel important to a sense of genuine conversation on this forum.
We like to think that we are doing more than chattering on this list, even
if that is what we do a lot of. Thanks again.

(314) 935-4018