Re: Aspect Specifics

S. M. Baugh (smbaugh@adnc.com)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 19:06:16 -0700

Jonathan Robie wrote:

> One request: could you please try to keep the same subject line for a given
> thread as long as you are staying on the same subject? It makes things a lot
> easier to follow in the archives.

Sorry, will do.

As for the rest of your post, Jonathan, some of what you said is so
astute and important, it requires for careful reflection. The question
about OU MH in particular is very important and you raise I question
worth pursuing further. I will try to support my viewpoint, but it will
take some explanation of some of my understandings and assumptions. I'll
have to spend some time in composing it clearly and have no time now.
I'll try to get back next week. Until then, thanks for the chat!

Xariti,

SmB

S. M. Baugh
New Testament