Re: Software

Don Wilkins (dwilkins@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 16:43:07 -0400 (EDT)

At 7:01 AM 4/12/97, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>The shock of recognition! I remember reading that blurb on your HyperGreek
>program, Don, but the name didn't mean anything then because it was before
>I ever starting out on B-Greek. So it was you!

Talk about the shock of recognition, I now have the very bad feeling that
my original message went out on the list when in fact it was only intended
for one person. This sort of thing happens in Eudora when one does not pay
attention to CC's. So if the message did go to the entire list, my sincere
apologies! BTW Carl, I assumed that you were always on B-Greek, as in the
doctrine of eternity past ;-).

Don Wilkins