Re: Winer, Winer-Moulton

Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

At 2:16 PM -0400 4/23/97, James Ernest wrote:
>A question that arises out of a current project: Would I be wrong in
>assuming that just about nobody in the USA really has access to or uses
>Winer-Moulton or any other English translation of Winer's Grammatik
>des neutestamentlichen Sprachidioms?

It is true that copies of this grammar are hard to find. I used it a fair
amount while working on _Levels of Constituent Structure_, but I do not
have a personal copy. If you know of a place to get a reprint, I would be
interested. Is Hendrickson interested in producing one?

Micheal W. Palmer
Religion & Philosophy
Meredith College

mwpalmer@earthlink.net