Codex bezae

Another quite fine duplication of the entire Codex  Bezae is Frederick H.
Scrivener, Bezae Codex Cantabrigiensis (Cambridge, England: Deighton,
Bill, and Co., 1864); reprinted as Bezae Codex Cantabrigiensis (
Pittsburgh Reprint Series 5; Pittsburgh: Pickwick, 1978).
The Western text of Acts is printed in parallel columns against Vaticanus
in a 2 vol. set by Boismard and Boismard (I will have to get complete
bibliography later). Somewhat complex apparatus and the monograph is in
French. The Boismards believe the Western text is original, at least for
Acts.
D. C. Parker presens both the Greek and Latin along with detailed
commentary in Codex Bezae: An Early Christian Manuscript and its Text
(Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992). He argues that D
originated in bilingual (Greek and Latin) Beirut.
A recent work I have not seen: D. C. Parker and Christian-Bernard
Amphoux, eds. Codex Bezae: Studies from the Lunel Colloquium, June 1994.
(New Testament Tools and Studies 22; Leiden and New York: Brill, 1996).
These should be available through inter-libray loan.

Lynn Allan Kauppi
PhD cand
New Testament
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago