Re: Dan Wallace

I hope this is a reasonable request: I would be grateful for regular
updates on Dan Wallace's condition from anyone who may be visiting him or
in frequent touch with him. I have e-mailed Dan, but I told him not to
respond unless he felt like it, and I'm sure it would be helpful for Dan
and his family if others could pass on appropriate news. I suspect most of
the list members would also appreciate updates, but I would appreciate news
off-list if that is more appropriate.

Don Wilkins