Mark 2:2

Hi all,

I have come across Mark 2:2 and am having fun trying to it out.

KAI SUNhXQhSAN POLLOI hWSTE MhKETI XWREIN MhDE TA PROS ThN QURAN

This is what I have so far. . .

___POLLOI___|____SUNhXQhSAN_____
                        /
                       /           _____XWREIN_______
                      /             |       MhKETI
                     /         MhDE |__(XWREIN)__|__TA_
                                            /_PROS__QURAN_____
                                                   ThN

My translation:

And many had gathered with the result that they could no longer make any
room, not even make a place towards the door!

My question relates to how do you think I did with the infintive?  Am I
understanding this correctly?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom