Re: diagrams

Dear Rich:

One of the best manuals is one by John Grassmick of Dallas Theological
Seminary, called _The Principles and Practice of Greek Exegesis_. Hopefully
it is still available from the DTS Seminary bookstore.

Another resource is Richard P. Belcher's _Diagramming the Greek New
Testament. Richbarry Press: Columbia South Carolina, 1985.

At 06:35 PM 5/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello there!
>I notice that sometimes people include a sentence diagram in their e-mail.
>In my high school, if you played sports (which I did) you got to have the
>coach for English, and you got an "A."  Anyway, diagraming was never covered,
>and I have always had trouble with it.  Does anybody know of any resources
>(software or otherwise) that would be helpful?
>Thanks!
>Rich

Kevin W. Woodruff
Library Director/Reference Librarian