Journal of Biblical Studies on line

A message that might be of some interest to some; if not, just delete it.
Please excuse cross postings!

Thanks

Dear friends of the ancient world,

In view of the fact that many excellent scholars are unable to be published
in the traditional print Journals related to Biblical Studies (because of
cost, volume of articles, etc) I have decided to establish the "Journal of
Biblical Studies".  This journal will be published electronically and made
available on the World Wide Web.

The Journal will accept and electronically "print" in HTML articles and
essays regarding all aspects of Biblical Studies, including but not limited
to Archaeology, Textual Criticism (of both Testaments), Qumran, and all
fields related to Biblical Exegesis (i.e., "higher" criticism).

I am writing to you to request your assistance as a member of the Editorial
Board.  Essays submitted in your area of expertise would be sent to you and
you would be asked to evaluate and resubmit these materials in a timely fashion.

One of the greatest benefits of modern computer technology is the ability to
make new theories and approaches as well as old considerations of Biblical
studies immediately available.  It is hoped that this new journal will
receive excellent contributions which will further Biblical Studies and
serve as a model for "paperless"  21st. century Biblical Studies publishing.

If you are willing to serve on the board, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jim West

Jim West, ThD
Pastor, Petros Baptist Church