NT texts in a variety of languages

For a research project I am interested in getting NT texts in as many
languages as possible, particularly in those languages not covered by
CCAT and Accordance/Gramcord (French, German, English, Spanish,
Hebrew, Latin, Samarian [!]).  I didn't have much luck with a web
search.  Where else might I obtain them free or at a low cost? How
about translations of other Koine writing (in any language)?

Thanks.

Mari

********
Mari Broman Olsen
Research Associate

University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies
3141 A.V. Williams Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD  20742

(301) 405-6754	 FAX:  (301) 314-9658