Re: Isaiah 52:7 (LXX)

>We may translate "I come as Spring upon the mountains, as feet that
>bring goodnew of a message of peace, as someone who brings news of good
>things; for I will make the message of your salvation to be heard, saying to
>Zion, 'Your God reigns.'"

        Let me correct another fault in my translation of this verse before
anyone else points it out, or worse yet, quotes it as correct.  The last
line should read "Your God shall reign."

David Moore

David L. Moore
Miami, Florida, USA
Southeastern Spanish District of the A/G Dept. of Education
E-mail: dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com
Home Page: http://members.aol.com/dvdmoore