thanks,timo?

yea. John 20:30-31. that one citation
<<In vs 30 . . . (signs) which OUK ESTIN GEGRAMMENA in this book . . .
In vs 31 . . . these things GEGRAPTAI in order that . . . >>

will help me support my point. the only reason you can make your point, a good
one, is 'neuter plural subj.' phenomenon, otherwise you had been limited to
gegpammeva eici, as indeed you would be had it been a masculine or a feminine,
for you will have had to use gegpammevoi eici or gegpammevai eici, since there
would be no one word third plural that would be likely to be known to the
speaker.

shalom,
bearded bill of asheville <bthurman@unca.edu>
unca not having approved either whom or thereof.