Re: transvestites

Well, that tears it!

After a pleasant lambasting from the Honored One et al, I think maybe my
students will never actually encounter another....inconvenient.. ..type
word again. Maybe not at least until next year!  Thank you Mr Robie for
the Deutscher discussion.  You know, I think I will print out Professor
Conrad's (to me somewhat HUMORLESS) essay and dish it out to the kids.
They're pretty clever little rascals.  I think I'll do that!  Thanks, Dr
Conrad!