Rom. 9:3

Greetings, B-Greekers....

Perhaps, as a seminary student, I should be able to parse this word in my
sleep, but ...  this evening I was working my way through Rom. 9:1-13.  Verse
3 begins with a variant.  The Nestle-Aland text has  eeuchomeen  (ee = eta,
in good Dutch fashion), while the Majority text has euchomeen.  (I don't
think N-A even notices the variant.)

Eeuchomeen is the 1 sing impf. ind. dep. ... but what would euchomeen be?
 The ending is 1 sg. impf. ind. dep ... but it's missing the augment?  Very
puzzling, says I.

And ... is it just me, or are these verses a bear to diagram?  I can follow
Paul's thought, but when I try to do diagrammatical analysis, I lose it.

Any help you can give with this word in v. 3 or with diagramming -- hey! any
help you can give on this passage as a whole -- would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

John Barach