RE: Rom 9:3

> Any help you can give with this word in v. 3 or with diagramming -- hey! any
> help you can give on this passage as a whole -- would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> John Barach

I am willing to give the diagramming a shot here:

GAR
	_____|__HUXOMHN___
	     |       /
	            / _EGW__//_EINAI_\__ANAQEMA_____
                   / AUTOS|//     //
                  /_______|___   //___APO XRISTOU__
                                /           TOU
                               /
                              /____hUPER ADWLPHWN__   = SUGGENWN
					 TWN    /MOU    TWN  / /MOU
					                    /__KATA SARKA__

I understand the main verb to be HUXOMHN and EINAI to be the
complementary infinitive.  The answer to the the EGW AUTOS being in the
nominative case is explained in BDF (405).  If anyone finds any mistakes
please let me know.

I hope this helps,

--
Tom