Observations on Ancient Greek Voice (LONG!)

The material entered in the referenced post (not shown) is exactly what I'm
looking for.  I know their are over 200 members on the b-greek list and
more than that on the b-greek-digest list.  Yet with so many members pretty
much the same 10-20  people post entries.  I would venture that many others
like myself (Greek gnomletts) will learn greatly if these kinds of posts
continue from the other 10-20 wellsprings of information.
Thanks again Carl.