Re: Wallace Indices and "Please be seated!" (was Re: Romans 9:22)

John:

The grammars I picked up in order were: Dana and Mantey (2nd yr Greek), AT
Roberton (on my own), BDF (advanced Greek grammar in seminary), others
along the way, then most recently Wallaces's "Beyond the Basics".

My suggestion, if you don't have them yet, is to purchase each somewhat in
the same order.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor	http://users.aol.com/dixonps
Ladd Hill Bible Church	"Negative Inference Fallacies"	/nif.htm
Wilsonville, Oregon	"Evangelism of Christ ..."	/evangelism.htm
			"Evil Restraint in 2 Thess 2:6"	/restrainer.htm