RE: Punctuation in Greek Unicals

Clayton Bartholomew writes, in part:

<<
>There is no substitute for looking at these documents. Metzger has a
>book of facsimiles
>you might be able to acquire through Inter-library loan. I don't have
>the exact title,
>something like *Manuscripts of the NT*, Bruce M. Metzger. His book
>called *The Text of
>the NT* is not what your looking for, it has facsimilies but they are
>small.

I don't have ready access to such a library, but would be interested in
obtaining such a book for my own library.  Does it contain complete
facsimiles of all of the included MSS, or just representative exceprts?
Exact for-sure title?  Is it still in print?  Publisher, etc.?

    -Chuck Stevens [SMTP:  Charles.Stevens@unisys.com]