Greek text of Irenaeus?

I'm looking for an in-print edition of Irenaeus in Greek. Our library has
agreed to add it to the collection, but they want to know specifics. The
only recent edition that I've been able to find is the German polyglot
edition noted below (I assume it is still in print). Is this the standard,
scholarly edition? Are there any other options? (Our MDiv students will not
make use of the German!) Or are there good, out-of-print editions for which
I should search?

Thanks,

Rod

Author	Irenaeus, Saint, Bishop of Lyon
Title	Epideixis tou apostolikou kerygmatos. German
Title	Epideixis = Darlegung der Apostolischen Verkündigung; Adversus
Haereses
= Gegen die Häresien / Irenäus von Lyon; übersetzt und eingeleitet von
Norbert Brox
Publisher  Freiburg im Breisgau; New York: Herder, 1993
Series	Fontes Christiani ; Bd. 8:1-2
Fontes Christiani ; Bd. 8
Note	Translation of Epideixis; Greek and Latin text of Adversus Haereses
with
German translation on opposite pages; critical matter in German
OCLC #	28618841
ISBN	3451222256

 Rodney J. Decker                                 Asst. Prof./NT
 rdecker@bbc.edu                          Baptist Bible Seminary
 http://www.bbc.edu/DeckrPHP.htm               Clarks Summit, PA